The suspense in the
In temperatures of 24 degrees Celsius and sunshine, the 31
Behind the Lechner pair, four drivers battled for the remaining podium spot: Ten Voorde defended his position over the 15 laps to celebrate with champagne on the podium for the third time in a row. “I felt the pressure from behind, of course, but in such a situation you can’t lose your rhythm and you have to stay cool. I succeeded,” said ten Voorde. Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing) occupied fourth place ahead of Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing) and Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech). Only 0.458 seconds separated the quartet at the flag. Securing seventh place, Gianmarco Quaresmini (I/Dinamic Motorsport) brought home his best result so far this season. Eighth over the line was rookie Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS).
After six races, Andlauer maintains his lead in the championship. With 85 points to his credit, he holds a one-point lead over Ammermüller. Ten Voorde ranks third overall with 62 points. The
Budapest, Race 6 of 10
1. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing)
2. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing)
3. Larry ten Voorde (NL/MRS GT-Racing)
4. Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing)
5. Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing)
6. Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech)
7. Gianmarco Quaresmini (I/Dinamic Motorsport)
8. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS)
9. Joey Mawson (AUS/Team Australia)
10. Al Faisal Al Zubair (OM/Lechner Racing Middle East)
Points standings after 6 of 10 races
1. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing), 85 points
2. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing), 84 points
3. Larry ten Voorde (NL/MRS GT-Racing), 62 points
© 2020 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric