During the hunt for top times on the circuit north of Barcelona, Andlauer topped the time sheets right at the beginning, with the 20-year-old posting the first top time after six minutes. Shortly afterwards, seasoned racer Ammermüller claimed the top spot, with Andlauer reasserting himself on P1 four minutes before the end of the 30-minute session after switching to fresh tyres. The
Ten Voorde rounds off the top three qualifiers, with the Dutchman completing his flying lap just 0.019 seconds slower than Ammermüller. The fourth grid spot went to Ellinas ahead of Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing). The positions behind them are occupied by Al Faisal Al Zubair (OM/Lechner Racing Middle East), Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS) and Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech).
Featuring many tight corners, the 4.381-kilometre-long Hungaroring offers very few chances to overtake. In the past two years, Ammermüller (2017) and the current
1. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing), 1:47.847 minutes
2. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing), 1:47.998 minutes
3. Larry ten Voorde (NL/MRS GT-Racing), 1:48.017 minutes
4. Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing), 1:48.200 minutes
5. Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing), 1:48.234 minutes
6. Al Faisal Al Zubair (OM/Lechner Racing Middle East), 1:48.241 minutes
7. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS), 1:48.333 minutes
8. Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech), 1:48.716 minutes
9. Gianmarco Quaresmini (I/Dinamic Motorsport), 1:48.747 minutes
10. Kantadhee Kusiri (T/Fach Auto Tech), 1:48.880 minutes
© 2020 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric