First ever pole position in the
Under blue skies and in temperatures of 28 degrees Celsius,
The best spot on the second grid row is occupied by ten Voorde. The Dutchman completed the Ardennes rollercoaster in a time of 2:22.744 minutes. “On my fastest lap I got slight oversteer in Eau Rouge. With a view to the championship, it’s a good starting position,” said ten Voorde.
Position six is occupied by Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing) ahead of Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech) and Berkay Besler (TR/MRS GT-Racing). The current leader of the championship,
Round seven of the
1. Dylan Pereira (L/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing), 2:22.508 minutes
2. Ayhancan Güven (TR/martinet by ALMÉRAS), 2:22.735 minutes
3. Larry ten Voorde (NL/MRS GT-Racing), 2:22.744 minutes
4. Jaxon Evans (NZ/Fach Auto Tech), 2:22.748 minutes
5. Michael Ammermüller (D/BWT Lechner Racing), 2:22.787 minutes
6. Tio Ellinas (CY/Momo Megatron Lechner Racing), 2:22.862 minutes
7. Florian Latorre (F/Fach Auto Tech), 2:22.866 minutes
8. Berkay Besler (TR/MRS GT-Racing), 2:22.915 minutes
9. Julien Andlauer (F/BWT Lechner Racing), 2:23.005 minutes
10. Jaap van Lagen (NL/martinet by ALMÉRAS), 2:23.068 minutes
© 2020 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric