A new premium way to travel in London is available starting from 29 November 2017. The service uses 100
This initiative, operated by One Transport through the Gett app, will be limited to the next six months. The service is only available for pick up locations in central London, in a dedicated zone within the city. We encourage you to try this new chauffeur service and look forward to your feedback.
The service is available to London based
The only pre-requisite for using the service is that you must be in the designated pick up zone in central London, which is between The Albert Hall to the west and Tower Bridge to the east.
To use the service:
1. Download the Gett app and create an account
2. Enter your Coupon Code
3. Enter your payment details (Credit/Debit Card)
4. Ensure you are in the zone shown opposite
5. Select the
6. Select a destination
7. Once in ride you can track your progress, view your arrival time and tip your driver
8. Payment is taken automatically and a summary is shown. You will also be sent an email summary
9. You will be asked to rate your driver and experience
The service is available from Tuesday to Thursday between 11:00 and 23:00 and Friday and Saturday between 15:00 and 03:00.
It is possible that at certain times the service will be very popular and you may not be able to get a
In the event of any issues or queries please contact Gett customer care via the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the first time
To understand what you thought of this promotion, you will be invited to leave feedback on your journey, both through the app and via a short email survey. All feedback will be carefully reviewed to understand what you think about this service.
© 2018 All rights reserved to
* The latest
Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.